Tuesday, September 18, 2007

irony

you've probably seen this before. i had to re-enter it for clear-labelling.

In the plane on the way to Michigan, I was REALLY bored, besides playing my nintendo ds, practising my penmanship and scribbling my signatures, chatting to cherums and others, and sleeping, I did this poem.

Irony
i'm on a running boost
yet i'm sitting still
my fingers barely twitching
but i'm on a spree to kill
exploring worlds, a monster comes
DIE! a falling tombstone
was my ticket to the graveyard
whilst i'm still at home; -and then-
my eyes go blind, my mind goes blank
my world has come to end.
my mother pulled the plug
Result? computer games are banned.


it's damn childish, cao did a better one about a guy and a bitch. can't confirm what it's about though, he used one cheem term. that's also illegible, so i can't type it here.

see ya.

No comments: