Sunday, August 17, 2008

awakening

worship today was good.
i felt this thingy.

it was along the theme of "awakening".
i think i felt like the worship was answering prayers of us youth.
or bringing some of us back onto track.
especially the last song.
it was an enlightenment to many.

well that's what i felt.
if anyone agrees just tag yeah?
would affirm me, thanks. (:


------------------------------------------------------------------------



also, i feel kinda disgusted with my recent (or long term) lack of self-discipline.
is like, if i have no pressure i get distracted easily.
i become playful.
then only after THAT happens, then i feel immense regret.
and the cycle replays.

until the pressure builds up and my body decides to do work.
and then i go like "why didn't i do it just now?"
and i get immensely annoyed with myself, and that leads to posts like these.
it feels so annoying.

ok, unnecessary things i did today which i could've done another time:
- media research
- emotional thinking
- internet games
- getting distracted by britain's got talent on youtube. (who the pong left that browser open?)

i think a solution would be to become nocturnal.
it worked on thursday.
but recently napping during afternoons have become increasingly difficult.
due to uncomfortably warm temperatures.

and now see, i have to do tuition work.
then still got school work.



oh man i do feel bad.
i need some way, God.
is this the mountain?

1 comment:

Ken said...

What is so appealing about internet games? I've lost interest in that sphere of gaming. Now blogging is a new 'game' for me. So I don't bother with anything else-'cept homework and stuff. After reading this post I feel stressed too. Thanks (for temporarily killing my laziness)!