Tuesday, September 7, 2010

grey curtain

today i sat in my computer chair
as my eyes glided over the grey curtain
though finding nothing of particular interest
didn't know when to stop, or where.

indifference, when it comes,
is a funny thing.
the tv rays go straight through my head.

my hand writes, it is unfamiliar
with the chinese words it produces.
had i not written these words before?
a bit am i, out of sorts;
my head is tired filled with thoughts.

music, break these walls!
my heart crawls to sensationalise
can i sensationalize life?
does my indifference neutralise or reveal?

indifference when it comes is a funny thing.
neutralize! reveal!
fire the guns of tomorrow.
maybe then, a curtain could be more interesting.
i didn't know when to stop, or where.
but i guess here will do.

a bit i am, out of sorts.

No comments: