Sunday, December 3, 2006

mingle

I've been kinda busy lately, so yeah...here I'm gonna update all of you.

A few days ago went to stay over at my friend, Nishad's house, play soccer, eat dinner, play xbox, watch scary things on youtube and winterrowd. (You really wanna watch? Go to youtube and search "ghostly car ad". Don't blame me if you die of horror. You can also go to
www.winterrowd.com and see their presentation on optical illusions if you're still not scared enough...). Yeah, School friends meet church friends in the voice conference this time, my schol friends crazy to come and kill my church friends. Oh yeah, when I was sleeping my friends played a prank on me and smeared cream on my face. Next time I'll show you the pic.

The next day, we ate a delicious breakfast of Puri and Dahl. I'm not sure how you spell it, but anyway, after that we went to play soccer at a field we were not supposed to play soccer at. Then it started to drizzle. We hung in the house for a while, then went to wild wild wet. Uber fun! Had a later lunch.

But then it doesn't end there! I go to Jeremy Hon's house and play Halo 2 on his xbox. Of course I wasn't going to stay over. He had 90+ kills, I had 29 and his cousin around 0. Kinda wide ranges. I gotta get used to that game.

Hmm, thoughts/ "realisations"? Yeah, quite a few, mostly about Church friends. I'm trying to link and find out how Hon got so shunned by his friends, and I'm sure there's some misunderstanding somewhere. Also a lot of "realisations" about a specific someone, but I better not say here. Hmm, I also realise that the daily voice conferences are a lot less sian when there's only Hon, Hanya and I. Strange huh? Hope we start our own band! Rock on!

Pls don't mind any typos. Thats all.

No comments: