Sunday, November 26, 2006

Social thoughts

Heya guys,

lately, I've been doing a lot of thinking about a lot of my social problems in life, some just regarding me, and some regarding both parties.

Well, one of them, is my brothers. You see, I have two bros, one's really irritating and one is really naughty, but they're both plain pissing. But then, I bear the responsibility as an older bro, and everytime they piss me off or do something bad, and what consequence they face, its not half as bad as the chidings I get and the taunts from my bros.

Everyone always says, "Ryan, you're the older bro, show them the right way!" And, I really don't know, maybe I'm not being nice enough to them, but really, does anyone even care how my brothers make me feel? Seriously, sometimes, I just wished it was my sister and I. Why couldn't they be like my sister, so much more understanding!

Maybe I shouldn't blame Reuben, maybe I was like him at his age, and now I expect him to be a lot more mature than he is. But another thing is that, Reuben respects Russell a lot. A lot more than me, probably its because he sees Russell as a cooler bro, one that's not so fat, sporty, and funny. And he sees Ryan as a fat bro who always scolds him and nags at him.

And really, I just pray that my bros will mature and grow more understanding as time passes.

Hmm, coming to another point.
Friends.

Haven. OM. School. Church.

Friends everywhere. But you see, you need real friends that you can just call upon and can relate to.

About my friends from Haven and OM, I used to think that they were one of the best friends I could get. Don't get me wrong, they're a lovely bunch of people. But you see, as I hung out with them, I matured, but not everything can be rushed. Somethings you have to let time do. I can never fully relate to someone who has spent five more years in this world than I have. And sometimes, I just feel like the odd one out in all that fellowship.

Real friends I've found recently, are some at church. People like Hon, Bunny and Hanya are people I can relate to and count on, and not just go out to the movies with.

And recently, a phone talk one night made me think a lot more about a person. Someone I regard and feel more than friendly feelings for. But you see, like I said, you can't rush things in life. You have to let them flow. With the essence of time.

Yeah, so thats what's been happening.

No comments: