Friday, May 4, 2007

exams. new song. nerd.

hello.

ok. my new song's taking a long time. or maybe it needs more?

maybe i screwed up the html or something. :O









ahh well.

exams are coming!!!!



AHH!!!!!


I need to study, but my willpower is a lot stronger in school! At home, "resistance is futile".
I think I should...go through chinese now. yepp. cya!


anyway, just a random poem i thought of in school. martin, don't get pissed.

(I'll probably be posting more written works now. Ever so inspired by Tricia's blog. )

The class nerd

Meet Genelskhy the spectacled nerd,
who's a freakish clever German turd,
He keeps fireflies in jugs,
To aid in midnight muggs.
Producing results off-chart, absurd!

Haha, credit to cao for firefly idea and tricia for inspiration! (:
and martin? this is pure coincidence. not related to you. at all. XD
oh, and i'm not sure if the name in the poem is real, or in proper german style.

~i hope there's no german backlash on this one.

No comments: