Tuesday, July 10, 2007

murphy's law

i just ate right out of a soup pan.

this sucks.
the downstairs comp is too laggy, and it's hard to do anything cos' none of my documents are here except a few main ones.

yes, my laptop has been confiscated, because in a spot check they found games inside.
and if i could swear to God, I would say here that the only times i've played games in class was way back last year during recess (fifa), and after school (can't remember when, NS shaft).

The main games they found were maplestory and Warcraft!

i deleted maplestory long time ago!
and warcraft? heck, i've never touched the thing!

i dunno why it showed up, but warcraft was downloaded by my brothers.
but upon returning home (easier with a lighter load), russ said he deleted it and shared my sorrow. whee.

murphy's law.
seriously, I'M the one going around switching people's computer off when THEY play games.
and it so happened as i was doing my irs project today during recess, the spot check happens. ARGH. my fftactics advance... and they're gonna reformat the whole thing?

I HAVE TOO MANY DOCUMENTS IN THERE!!!

then i look back a few days ago, to when i was singing on the stand, the 30 people with me and thousands looking back. i had just served.

and now i've been served. when i just served.

i feel so unjustified ( a feeling i've been feeling a lot these days).
why me? i don't even play the damn games in class.

then i remember the sermon.

so i thanked the Lord for taking away my laptop.
maybe he's got some plan in this? (there better be?)

maybe my laptop will be less laggy, and viruses will be deleted?
this all sounds damn weird i know.

another piece of unjustice

i get reprimanded for not greeting teachers, and am asked whether i'm serious about being a prefect.

"you're forgetting the habit, ryan..."

what the pong?
he sees it happen once and he says that

ok, so maybe he's seen it a few times.
still, i normally greet teachers!

unless they're talking seriously or busy or i forget.
but very often i do.

and it so happened i didn't greet those teachers at that time because they were discussing some seemingly important issues!

i mean, if i were a teacher, i wouldn't want a student disturbing me with a greeting in the middle of an important conversation.

elimination

i know i'm the worst of the group, that's why i'm left out.
i always don't do anything, even if i want to.
and they don't wanna make me feel bad, but who would want a slacker?


what is He gonna do with me when i grow up?


dang it.
6 more days till i get it back with no more files.

keep holding on.
tell me to keep holding on to you Lord.

No comments: