Sunday, July 1, 2007

mood.

what's your style to do homework?

for me, i normally have to play first.
it gets me into the mood.
or sometimes, if i'm in a good enough mood,
i can just have music to start me on the wood.

so i'm playing the ds, and my mum knows i have work.
so she asks me to do it.
and i say i have to save the game first.
but of course, parents hardly care about 'saving data' in games.
so she gives ten minutes.

and while my ears hear the number,
my mind is trying to kill the pesky mario bugs.
which are annoying. and eventually bring my number of lives down.

so i die for the first time in the last 8 worlds in mario.
and then i get to my last saved point.
so i try to stock up lives by going to previous worlds.
well, my mum says 'off now'.

"no, but i lost my data."
"well, just do it again."
"yeah, i am doing it again."
"ryan, i mean 'do your homework now'!"
"oh. what about my game?"
"it's just a game!"

pause. IT'S NOT JUST A GAME!!! I SPENT MANY HOURS GETTING TO THE 8TH WORLD!
so fine, i buy a 5 star hse and save. (you probably won't understand the 5 star part)
and i switch it off.

this is when i feel super uneasy.

cos my game is to lift up my spirits, so i can concentrate on work.
but if someone disrupts this process, i'll feel indignant.
like, somewhat pissed? but not really.
i guess it's really hard to explain.
i start having these spasms to control my very... unjustified, yes!
unjustified feeling.

my spasms are either to shake off the cold (ask dwight chew)
or to press down my tantrums and anger.

cos i normally need play to inspire me to do homework.
and you might be thinking, 'what you need is an asylum'.
cos i know all this sounds real whacko.

oh well, blogging about it has made me feel better.
this post wasn't philosophical, deep or cheem right?
so hope you all heave a sigh of relief.
haha.

i'm hungry. rawr.

No comments: