Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Little Shop of Horros

Hallo,

Hmm, yesterday Haveners went to watch Little Shop of Horrors at Victoria Theatre, 8pm. I guess it was a kinda weird story, but, it was funny. And its a broadway show anyway.

So after watching it, we went to thank SELENA (Did I finally get it right?) Tan for inviting us for the free show and Tim Chan bought her flowers as a gift. Anyway, we all got autographs from the Dim Sum Dollies, Hosan Leong, Lim Yu Beng, and other guys. I'd add the picture of the autographs some other time, cos I haven't uploaded it to my computer.

After that waited at Cricket Club for my mum to fetch me, convenient for her cos she was at Marina Square watching Flushed Away with my two younger bros. Yep, nearly lost my handphone cover there, Thanks to Jeremy who found it when I called him.

Had a great time guys, thanks!

No comments: