Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Some pics of Sunday

Hey people,

Remember the other time I talk about Sunday outing for Hanya's birthday and all? Yeah, I just got some pics from Hon's blog (thank you, thank you Hon!)

So here are some pics when we were in the mrt.

The girls, Hanya and Wanxuan. Bunny took this pic for them. Although, I still recall it being Hon, Bunny. Oh wait, that was the other time. :-P

Hon say we having private talk. Is this the one going to Bugis or going back home? I also dunno.
Sushi! After counterstrike.
The trio boys !
See lah! Always talk about Boys abusing girls, then here its the other way round! But Bunny smiling leh...what does that mean arh? XD This is the best shot!
Ahaha, Hon dont like this pic cos he say he not photogenic. Pls lah, everyone also got pimple on their forehead, some more you only got one! Relax lah! My shoes look damn weird.
Yeah lah, thats about all. Now I want to play maple also cannot cos got server check!
Byee!~

No comments: