Monday, November 20, 2006

Weekend...end

Heya guys,

Ok, saturday.

Went out with family, girls did some shopping first. We had SUSHI for lunch at um, sushitei, I think. Sushi rocks! I could eat it everyday. After that, we went for ice-skating, while my sis went shopping with her friends.

Ice-skating is fun, but painful, cos it can really twist your ankle. When you see the pros do it its like, uber cool. I fell...twice, I think. Or more. 14 bucks for two hours. If Singapore snowed, it would be Unlimited time duration for free. Singapore is so yuck.

Ok, so after ice-skating, there was church. I went alone since my sister was supposed to make her own way there. I was kinda late. Hon, Bunny, David and all were waiting for me like I was 10 minutes late (according to their watches). But according to my watch I was 2 minutes early. Quite big difference.

Ok, we sat at the back cos Bunny was avoiding Choy (he didn't want Choy to make him do ice-breakers). Followed by Hanya coming in to sit behind us at the ver last row. And my sister coming in AN HOUR LATE, seating to seats in front of us. I was thinking in my mind, "WTH?" cos I thought she was already there.

But she was an hour late. So I sms her "Hallo, why are you so late?"

And she tells me something like the bus-stop disappeared cos of construction. Ahh well, can't blame her for that.

After church, I didn't wanna go home, cos I wanted to hang out with my friends a while more, so they made a human barrier to shield me from my sis's sight. And it worked for about ten minutes. It was super funny.

Sunday

Great day, after cell the usual gang of us + Wanxuan went out to Bugis to watch Step Up. And there was this group of women who were always talking. So irritating. After that browsed some shops (no point right? No money) and went for LAN counterstrike. Gives me a headache though.
Then we went to eat tea and a food court (ate sushi!) and Bunny followed. Then we all went home. So fun.

Today

Ate breakfast, played computer, wrote in blog.

P.S.
Now you can compare the difference between weekdays and weekends even in holidays. And also pls excuse all the typos in this post, I'm too lazy to go back and check everything.

No comments: