Friday, November 17, 2006

The weekend

Morning people!

Last night was super funny. My bros and I were playing Tai Ti. I'm not sure if thats how you spell it by the way, but anyway, Reuben didn't really know how to play. The things Reuben and Russell did together were the funniest combo, Russ trying to tell him how to play, and Reuben not having a clue in the world.

After that we watched the Southpark movie on youtube, which I must say is incredibly far-fetched. But its one of those movies that make you feel weird. Like Cast Away (for me, that is). We slept at 1am. Pretty late huh?

Hmm, more people starting to know about my blog. Wonder when till everyone knows and starts to spam my cbox.

Today's SATURDAY. That means extra good breakfast, extra fun, and Church!

Kk people, have a God Blessed weekend
!

No comments: